maandag 24 augustus 2009

Evanescence

Een aangepaste Evanescence songtekst van het nummer 'Forgive Me'.


Can you forgive me
I don't know what I did
But I didn't mean to hurt you

I heard the graphite come out
I felt that I would die
It hurts so much to hurt you

Then you cursed at me logically
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken

I'd give anything now
To tear apart those drawings for you
Each time I draw something I regret
I cry I don't want to lose you
But somehow I know you already left me

'Cause you were made for him
But maybe I'll make you see
How happy you make me, Oh!

I can't live this life
Without you by my side
I need you to survive
So stay with me
You look in my eyes
And I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry [sorry]

[Ooh I'm sorry]

Can you forgive me please?
You're my one true co-artist
And I never meant to hurt you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten